Welcome to the British Packaging Association, established for over 100 years as a forum for companies within the Packaging Industry.
Today the Association gives both converters and suppliers the chance to meet and discuss current issues and ensures that businesses continue to move forward in this ever changing economic environment.
Below are listed some of the benefits of being a member of the British Packaging Association.
- The BPA exists primarily for the benefit of its member companies and their employees.
- The Association will promote and encourage activities which meet the following aims and objectives.
- Provide a forum where owners and managers of board converters can meet and discuss matters of common interest.
- Provide a forum where suppliers to the BPA sector can discuss matters of common interest with companies engaged in that sector.
- Co-ordinate and pursue joint action in respect of matters affecting the packaging industry and the BPA
- Promote and encourage best practise amongst its members.
- Provide training for industry specific skills and knowledge, and training for personal development for the employees of member companies.
- Promote co-operative working between member companies.
- Co-operate with and exchange information with associations having similar aims and objectives, not only in the UK, but in Europe and the USA.
The members area includes up to date downloadable health and safety, employment law and contract law documents as well as access to our recommended companies providing discounted rates for FSC, Lean Manufacturing and R&D Tax Credits to name but a few.
We would like to invite you along to sample the BPA at first hand.
Please see details of our next meeting in the Events section of the website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01563 570518.